Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS PG 2018
Go through the minimum required eligibility criteria AIIMS PG 2018:
- Candidates those are interested to get admission to MD/MS programme they must have MBBS degree whereas, for MDS programme candidates should have BDS degree. The university from where candidates have acquired the degree of MD/MS or MDS that must be recognized by Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India.
- For January session, candidates need to complete their 12 months compulsory rotating internship or practical training on or before 30th January, 2018 whereas, for July session 30th July, 2018.
- Candidates those belong to SC/ST category need to obtain minimum 50% marks in aggregate in MBBS/BDS professional examination whereas, this mark is 55% for all other categories including OBC category.
AIIMS PG 2018 Important Dates
Check out below the schedule for AIIMS PG July 2018 session for DM/MCh/MD (Hospital Administration) programmes
|Beginning of online registration procedure
||September 12, 2017
|Online registration will end
||October 03, 2017
|Admit card availability
||October 12, 2017
|Entrance exam date
||November 11, 2017
|Date of publication of result
||May 13, 2018
|Date of releasing of final result
|1st counseling will start
|Second counseling will start
|Selection procedure begins-Open counseling
Apply for AIIMS PG Exam 2018?
Candidates will be able to fill up the form in online mode and can submit the requisite application fee through debit/credit card, net banking or SBI bank challan. Before you apply, ensure that you are fulfilling the minimum required criteria. To get access of the application form candidates need to visit the official website.
For General/OBC: Rs. 1000/-
For SC/ST: Rs. 800/-
Please go through the exam centres for AIIMS Post Graduate entrance exam conducted for admission to MD/MS and MDS programme:
AIIMS PG 2018 Exam Pattern
If you are preparing for AIIMS PG entrance exam then you must be aware with its exam pattern which is mentioned as below:
- AIIMS PG 2018 is a Computer Based Test (CBT). The question paper will be based on the syllabus prescribed by the exam conducting authority, AIIMS, New Delhi. The online question booklet will have questions Pre-Clinical, Clinical and Para-Clinical subjects. Candidates can check below for the highlights of AIIMS PG 2018 exam pattern:
- Questions asked in the question paper are basically from Para-clinical, Pre-clinical and Clinical Phase.
Exam Pattern for MD/MS Programme
- Exam duration will be for 3 hours i.e. 180 minutes.
- There will 200 objective type multiple choice questions in total.
- 1 mark will be given to candidates for every right answer.
- There will be deduction of 1/3rd marks for every incorrect answer.
- Talking about the syllabus will be as similar to the syllabus of MBBS programme.
Exam Pattern for MDS Programme
- The test duration will be for 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Total number of questions is 90 and all will be objective type multiple choice questions.
- There will be 1 mark for each correct response where 1/3rd marks gets deducted for every incorrect response.
- Syllabus of MDS program will follow the syllabus of BDS programme.
Seat matrix of AIIMS PG 2018
Name of the institution
AIIMS New Delhi
Assistant Controller (Exams)
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 1100 608
MD-MS PG Medical Colleges, Universities and Specialisations.