Eligibility norms for MBBS course is mentioned below:
Candidates must be an Indian National.
OCI and NRI candidates are also eligible to apply.
Candidates must have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission i.e. must born on or before 1st January 2001. There is not any relaxation on age limit for reserved categories.
Students must have passed/appearing 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology subjects.
The candidate should have passed in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually and should have scored minimum 50% marks in PCB (for general) and 40% marks (for SC/ST /OBC/ OPH (reserved).
General OPH candidates have to secure minimum 45% marks in the above mentioned subjects.
Exam Name: Jawaharlal Institute of (UG-MBBS) Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)
Commonly Known as: JIPMER UG
Please ensure your eligibility by going through the prescribed conditions mentioned below:
- As per the official notification, JIPMER UG out of the total 102 seats in MD/MS programmes in each session of JIPMER PG 2017, 92 seats are reserved for Indian citizens, while the remaining 10 seats are reserved for foreign national and sponsored candidates.
- Candidates can check below for the JIPMER PG 2017 important dates from the table given below:
- Please provide information in the application form as per the best of your knowledge. At any stage, if you are found ineligible then your candidature would be cancelled at the same time.
Detailed info about Eligibility: Check Here
Important Dates- Released
Important Dates for JIPMER 2017 Exam Dates
||JIPMER PG 2017 July Session
||Online Registrations Begins from
||27th March 2017
||Online registration process closes on
||3rd May 2017
||Admit card availability
||22nd May – 4th June 2017
||Date of JIPMER UG 2017 Entrance Exam
||4th June 2017 (Morning shift – 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.) & (Afternoon shift – 3:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.)
||Result Expected Date
||on or before 19th June 2017
||27th to 30th June 2017
||19th July 2017
||23rd August 2017
||Admission Formalities & issue of admission letter
||3rd and 4th July 2017
||Close of Admission
||30th September 2017
JIPMER UG Application Form 2017?
|Category of candidate
|UR / OBC / Sponsored
|SC / ST
Mode of payment: Application fee can be paid via one of these modes.
- Credit card;
- Debit card;
Candidates seeking admission to entrance examination are required to apply on-line mode only. (Any other mode of application will not be accepted.)
Log on to link in the Home page www.jipmer.edu.in. and navigate to the link “Apply on-line MBBS admission ”.
The candidate should acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling up the application on-line.
How to fill JIPMER UG MBBS Application Form 2017?
The form filling procedure consists of three steps. Please note that the snapshots shown here are only indicative and may differ slightly from actual form.
Step 1: Register online for the entrance exam.
Go to the online application portal at www.jipmer.edu.in. Enter the following details indicated on the registration page.
JIPMER 2017 Entrance Exam Centre (Zone-Wise)
Ambala, Dehradun, Delhi NCR, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurgaon, Lucknow, Meerut, Mathura, Mohali, Ranchi.
Bengaluru, Belgaum, Chennai, Cochin, Hyderabad, Kurnool, Mangalore, Mysore, Nagercoil, Namakkal, Puducherry, Rajahmundry, Salem, Tirunelveli, Thiruvannamalai, Trichy, Thoothukudi, Trivandrum, Trissur, Kottayam, Vijayawada, Visakhapatinam, Vizianagaram.
Asansol, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Howrah, Hooghly, Jamshedpur, Kalyani, Kolkata.
Bhopal, Gandhi Nagar (Gujarat), Mumbai, Nagpur.
The syllabus for MBBS entrance exam will be based on the syllabus prescribed by State Board Hr. Sec. and CBSE for XI & XII Standards. The questions will be asked from different topics such as physics, chemistry, Biology, Logic and Quantitative Reasoning and English and Comprehension.
- Solid State
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Chemical Kinetics
- aldehyde, Ketone and Carboxylic Acids
- Surface Chemistry
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
- Isolation of Elements
- p-Block Elements
- d- and f-Block Elements
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic effect of current & Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
- Diversity of Living Organisms
- Cell Structure and Function
- Ecology and Environment
- Human Physiology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Plant Physiology
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Section A: Reading Unseen Passages and
- Section B: Writing Skills
- Section C: Literature and Long Reading Text
Retrieve complete counselling information from www.jipmer.edu.in
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)