Medical PG in USA
Medical PG in USA offers clinical challenges all throughout its roadmap due to the fact that the whole system is thoughtfully designed. Many Indian doctors seek advice to pursue MD in USA after MBBS in India. Many of the Indian doctors who could not get PG seat through NEET PG or AIPGMEE in India look for this option. In this article, we are trying to give you all the possible ways to on how to become a doctor in USA. Currently, there are many Indian doctors in USA. However, there are various ways by which they reached their target.
PG in USA after MBBS in India.
The system for Medical professionals or physicians in USA is closely monitored by USMLE in a systematic manner. Indian students trying to pursue postgraduate medicine in USA after completion of MBBS need to prove themselves at every level again, including the bachelor level by way of giving USMLE-1 exam and USMLE 2CK. This exam is highly competitive (Though much easier than Indian NEET PG!). The exam is online and can be given from India. However, the course contents are quite different than the 19 subjects taught to you while pursuing MBBS in India.
Royal College (UK) Examination
Texila American University (TAU), is one of the best Caribbean Medical Schools located in Guyana, the only English speaking Country in South America
TAU has 4000+ students from more than 70 countries studying in various programs
MD Clinical Courses Master of Medicine/Master of Surgery
Royal College (UK) Examination is not only prestigious but a highly competitive one. You need expert guidance and meticulous preparation. Texila's RCETP is first-of-its-kind preparatory medical program that provides exclusive training to clear the Royal College (UK) examinations. Texila American University Ltd, in academic partnership with the University of Central Nicaragua (UCN) offers a comprehensive three year training program that prepares students to appear for the Royal College (UK) examinations in the specialty of their choice.
Get admission for May 2017 and September 2017 intake.
- Three Year Fellowship training at Premium Hospitals in India
- Structured hands on training for Royal College (UK) exams like MRCP, MRCS, MRCOG, FRCR, MRCPCH
- Clinical Postings at DNB approved teaching Hospitals
- Exclusive training by Royal College Certified Doctors
- Opportunity to practice in India as a Consultant
- Attractive stipend during the Fellowship training period
- Upon successful completion of Fellowship training; student can apply for Master of Medicine/Master of Surgery with TAU-UCN
- MRCP: Member of Royal College of Physicians
- MRCS: Member of Royal College of Surgeons
- MRCOG: Member of Royal College of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- FRCR: Fellowship of Royal College of Radiologists
- MRCP Ch: Member of Royal College of Pediatrics & Child Health
- MCEM: Member of College of Emergency Medicine
- MRCPsych: Member of Royal College of Psychiatrists
MBBS or equivalent qualification with Permanent Medical Council registration
Affiliated Hospitals in India
- Fortis Hospital, Mumbai
- Holy Family, Mumbai
- Ruby Hall Clinic, Pune
- Sahyadri Hospital, Pune
- KEM Hospital, Pune
- KG Hospital, Coimbatore
- Medica Hospital, Kolkata
- Peerless Hospital, Kolkata
- Mata Chanan Devi Hospital, New Delhi
- Sagar Hospital, Bangalore
- St. Philomena's Hospital, Bangalore
- Muslim Maternity Hospital, Hyderabad
- NICE Hospital, Hyderabad
- CARE Hospital, Hyderabad
- Anantha puri Hospital, Kerala
Are you looking for
Master of Medicine / Master of Surgery ?
Speak To An Enrollment Advisor: +91 99880 83778