Terms & Conditions of Business (Services): "MedicalEducare.com" , "Www.MedicalEducare.com" and "Www.MedicalEducare.com Business School" (herein referred to as WWW.MEDICALEDUCARE.COM and/or Www.MedicalEducare.com) is and Www.MedicalEducare.com. WWW.MEDICALEDUCARE.COM is an education services provider, working in collaboration with various Universities of India (i.e Universities recognized as per the University Grants Commission (UGC) Act, 1956.)Private Medical Colleges Management quota seats admission guidance , periodical sms and email alerts about various program related information and requirements, email facility, and other such associated facilities, hereafter referred to as Additional Services or Student Support Services through ,or as part of the WWW.MEDICALEDUCARE.COM.
These above mentioned Services and Content The web-site owned by WWW.MEDICALEDUCARE.COM or Www.MedicalEducare.com (collectively referred to as "WWW.MEDICALEDUCARE.COM sites" or "Our web-sites"), is subject to the following terms and conditions of use ("Conditions" and/or "Terms"), IN ADDITION TO Program TERMS AND CONDITIONS IMPOSED By THE UNIVERSITY, COLLEGES as DETAILED IN THE PROSPECTUS AND/OR THE UNIVERSITY WEBSITE AND/OR on WWW.MEDICALEDUCARE.COM Sites. If you do not agree to abide by the Conditions, please inform WWW.MEDICALEDUCARE.COM in writing immediately, and do not review, refer or download materials from this website or its web services. We may modify these Terms at any time without notice to you by posting revised Terms on our web-sites. Your use of our web-sites constitutes your binding acceptance of these Terms, including any modifications that we make. Some of the Services may be subject to additional posted conditions. Your use of those Services is subject to those conditions, which are incorporated into these Terms by reference. In the event of an inconsistency between these Terms and any additional posted conditions, the provisions of the additional conditions shall control. We have the right, but not the obligation, to take any of the following actions in our sole discretion at any time and for any reason without giving you any prior notice:
1. Restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of our Services;
2. Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of our Services;
3. Refuse, move, or remove any material that you submit to our web-sites for any reason;
4. Refuse, move, or remove any content that is available on our web-sites;
5. Deactivate or delete your accounts and all related information and files in your account;
6. Establish general practices and limits concerning use of our web-sites.
You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for taking any of these actions. You understand and agree that our Services may include communications such as service announcements and administrative messages from us or from our partners or licensors or associates and that these communications are considered part of the Services. You will not be able to opt out of receiving these messages. You irrevocably and unconditionally agree, confirm, undertake and accept these terms, and other terms and conditions on registration, for access to or use of any contents or materials on our web-sites. Any amendment to these terms, and other terms and conditions from time to time shall be deemed to be accepted by you and shall be an integral part of the original terms, and other terms and conditions. You confirm to provide us any and every details we require to obtain from you, including such other personal or proprietary information relating to any of your acts or omissions or violations or other persons who may be a party with you, on suspicion or otherwise in relation to the use of WWW.MEDICALEDUCARE.COM sites.
General Terms for use of services and facilities provided by WWW.MEDICALEDUCARE.COM
1. 1. Www.MedicalEducare.com is the trade names used by (hereinafter also referred as "WWW.MEDICALEDUCARE.COM").
2. 2. A WWW.MEDICALEDUCARE.COM Online admission guidance and education consultancey can only be obtained by individuals above 18 years of age, and is provided only to those who are currently enrolled in a Program being conducted by WWW.MEDICALEDUCARE.COM
3. 3. These terms and conditions as well as any amendments thereof are part of a contract between you and WWW.MEDICALEDUCARE.COM and govern the use of services provided by WWW.MEDICALEDUCARE.COM
4. 4. Any misuse of facilities provided by WWW.MEDICALEDUCARE.COM will be subject to cancellation of your services and necessary legal action, if required by WWW.MEDICALEDUCARE.COM.
5. 5. Use of WWW.MEDICALEDUCARE.COM Services for educational content are dependent on the use of suitable multimedia Computer Systems and Internet Bandwidth. WWW.MEDICALEDUCARE.COM is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for deficiencies in services provided to candidate/students not using a suitable or compatible System and Internet facilities. Detailed Hardware and Software Requirements are available at the WWW.MEDICALEDUCARE.COM website www.Www.MedicalEducare.com.com
6. 6. WWW.MEDICALEDUCARE.COMs Admission Guidance for Medical students and other WWW.MEDICALEDUCARE.COM Services for content are Internet Dependent and cannot be availed by you in the event of Internet failure and /or download error. WWW.MEDICALEDUCARE.COM is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for non provisioning of the services due to Internet failure/ connectivity failure/download error.
7. 7. Use of WWW.MEDICALEDUCARE.COM Admission Guidance Consultants features requires end users or candidates to have a working knowledge of various computer software and processes. WWW.MEDICALEDUCARE.COM is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for any candidates inability to fully or effectively make use of any such additional services provided due to lack of computer skills on the end users part.
8. 8. Use of WWW.MEDICALEDUCARE.COM Admission Guidance for Management / NRI quota seats features requires the availability of good quality and uninterrupted internet connectivity at the end-user end, and for his or her computer system to be virus and error free. WWW.MEDICALEDUCARE.COM is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for any candidates inability to fully or effectively make use of any such additional services provided due the absence of these facilities at the user end.
9. 9. WWW.MEDICALEDUCARE.COM is under no obligation to provide backup copies or CD copies of any of the content made available to candidates via Admission Guidance to any candidate individually.
10. 10. You understand and agree that password and other information with respect to your WWW.MEDICALEDUCARE.COM account are confidential information. You agree to immediately change the password on receipt and to continue changing the password. You agree that WWW.MEDICALEDUCARE.COM shall not be responsible if you share your password and other confidential information about your WWW.MEDICALEDUCARE.COM account with any person or fail to abide by the advice given in this Para about changing password periodically.
11. 11. You understand that Services provided under the head of Additional Service or Student Support Services are not an integral part of the Educational Programs conducted by WWW.MEDICALEDUCARE.COM.
12. 12. WWW.MEDICALEDUCARE.COM reserves the right to amend or withdraw any or all additional services provided to students, or the WWW.MEDICALEDUCARE.COM VLE or LMS without any prior notice.
13. 13. All disputes with respect to use of WWW.MEDICALEDUCARE.COM VLE services and or LMS Services shall be subject to Jurisdiction of Chandigarh Courts only.
WWW.MEDICALEDUCARE.COM reserves the right to disclose any personal information about you or your use of the WWW.MEDICALEDUCARE.COM sites/services, including its contents, without your prior permission if WWW.MEDICALEDUCARE.COM has a good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
(1) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
(2) protect and defend the rights or property of WWW.MEDICALEDUCARE.COM or its affiliated companies;
(3) enforce the terms or use; or
(4) act to protect the interests of its members or others. WWW.MEDICALEDUCARE.COM's performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of WWW.MEDICALEDUCARE.COM's right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the WWW.MEDICALEDUCARE.COM sites/services or information provided to or gathered by WWW.MEDICALEDUCARE.COM with respect to such use.
If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and WWW.MEDICALEDUCARE.COM with respect to the WWW.MEDICALEDUCARE.COM sites/services and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and WWW.MEDICALEDUCARE.COM with respect to the WWW.MEDICALEDUCARE.COM sites/services.
Dispute Resolution Arbitration
WWW.MEDICALEDUCARE.COM may elect to resolve any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms or our web-sites or web services by binding arbitration in accordance with the provisions of the Indian Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in Chandigarh, India and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Either you or we may seek any interim or preliminary relief from a court of competent jurisdiction in Chandigarh, India, necessary to protect the rights or the property of you or WWW.MEDICALEDUCARE.COM (or its agents, suppliers, and subcontractors), pending the completion of arbitration. The language of Arbitration shall be English.
Governing Laws and Courts
Subject to Arbitration, the parties irrevocably agree and undertake that any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms or our web-sites and or web services shall be adjudicated exclusively before a competent court in Chandigarh, India only. The terms and our web-sites shall be governed by the laws of India.
We may be required under any legislation, to notify you of certain events. You hereby acknowledge and consent that such notices will be effective upon our posting them on our web-sites or delivering them to you through e-mail. You may update your e-mail address and cellular mobile number by visiting the Web Services where you have provided contact information. If you do not provide us with accurate information, we cannot be held liable if we fail to notify you. You have the right to request that we provide such notices to you in paper format, and may do so by contacting: admin@Www.MedicalEducare.com.com . In such case, additional charges may apply, and would have to be borne by you. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of our web-sites or these Terms must be filed within one (1) month after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. These Terms, including all terms, conditions, and policies that are incorporated into these terms by reference, constitute the entire agreement between you and WWW.MEDICALEDUCARE.COM, and govern your use of our web-sites, online services, teaching programs and curriculum, superseding any prior agreements that you may have with us.